"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sunday Snowbird

Griff and I went to meet up with our good friends Steve and Lara at Snowbird. Lara's family was spending a few days there in a super nice condo. We headed up on June 10th. It was so cold!!! I am so glad that I had my jacket. The boys went on a hike up the mountian and slid down some snow patches hahah boys...!! Mean while Lara and I just hung out on their deck chatting,eating some goodies bunddled in blankets watching the boys hike up the mountain. When the boys got back we played yatzee, Next thing we know it is time to head to Griffs parnets house for some dinner. So we say bye and head out.
What a fun Sunday up the mountain. I love days like this!!

No comments: