"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ruth's Chris

For Christmas last year we gave Scott and Debbie a gift card to Ruth's Chris. We had one as well so we were finally able to set a date to both go. So on June 28th we dropped Blakelee off with my parents, Thank You so much for all your help with watching Blakelee, then went and picked up his parents.
Ruth's Chris was such a nice place. The service and the food was phenomenal!! I ordered the Fillet and Griff ordered the Rib eye. We were not disappointed. They were the best steaks that I have ever had!! I even took home probably a bite just so I could eat it the next day since I was so full.
It was such a fun night with great company!!
Lets do it again :)!!
We of course had to order dessert!!!
Cream Brule!! Mmmm.

No comments: