"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fathers Day

For Fathers Day this year we had a very full day ahead of us. In the morning we went to his parents ward to hear his brother speak. He did such a great job!!! After Sacrament all the dads got DAD'S root beer. I have never even heard of or seen these so I was so excited for Griff!!
Next we headed over to my cousins Homecoming talk in Sandy. It was so much fun to seen him!
After the talk we went to Griffin's parents house for a bit. We hung out with them for a few hours then over to my moms house for the Fathers Day Dinner!! She had lasagna red and white sauce!! It was so yummy. 
Once dinner was over we did gifts and hung around talking. My Grandma and Grandpa Payne came over to spend Fathers Day with us.
My parents gave Griff a Costco Gift Card so that he can go and get some fun toys from there!! :D
My dad got I-Tunes, a hose for his trailer, and a phone screen protector.
Once we were done with gifts and hanging out we got all ready for pictures with Griff's family.
Doesn't she look so adorable!?
We LOVE her!
Baby Jae just chillin!!
Happy Fathers Day to the best dad Blakelee could ask for!! She loves her dadda!!
And a Happy Fathers day to my dad and father-in-law!
We love you all!!!

No comments: