"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Real Soccer

On April 20th Griffin's work took us to a Real Soccer game. I had never been to a soccer game before, they are actually pretty fun!! The CEO of Clearlink got a Suite for all us. There was goodies and food which made it even more fun. The game was cold so I am glad I had my jacket!!
After we all had some dinner the CEO let us all pick a dessert off the dessert tray. They weren't cheap and weren't small either!! But Oohhh so delicious!!
Real won the game I think just by one point! Soccer is a low scoring game!!!!
Blakelee spent the evening at Grandma Lonna's while we had a date night. Thanks mom you are seriously the best.
All the girls were over so they had so much fun playing all night!!

No comments: