"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, July 1, 2012

26 Weeks


How far along? In the picture I am 25 weeks but as of today I am 26 weeks almost 27, in 2 days!!

Total weight gain: Um... right around 10-12 pounds!! I hope thats not a lot. I feel like it is but I keep telling myself that is healthy for the baby.

Maternity clothes? Yep I am wearing them more and more as the weeks go on.

Sleep: I am getting some so I guess I have figured out how to rotate my body through the night. If I wake up on my back it is sore so I roll over to my side. When I lay on my left side her feet are there, so she kicks and basically walks on my side hahah so cute and fun to feel!!

Stretch marks? I am still clear from them!

Miss Anything? Being able to wear all my none prego clothes. High heels, jeans, and skirts.

Best moment this week: Having my birthday with her in my tummy!! I am offically 24!

Movement: She moves a ton but I feel like she moves the most when I am in the bath or in bed. She loves when I lay down I guess. :)

Gender: Our little Princess

Food cravings: I have been eating a lot of fruit!! It sounds so good all the time. Just juicy, fresh, and sweet!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Being out in the hot sun with out drinking enough water. Also if I am not eating enough, like at work when it gets busy it is hard to eat enough so I can tell I am not 100%.

Labor Signs: I don't think anything!

Symptoms: My ribs are getting super sore! I have a problem rib on my left side before I was even pregnant and now having her in their it gets beyond tender!!!

Belly Button in or out? Starting to poke out more and more haha. I love it.

Wedding rings on or off? I still wear it every day. And it will fit I think the whole time!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on who you ask haha!! I feel like I have a lot of moods that I get into through out the day.

Husband this week: He has loved feeling all her flips and kicks!! He gets super excited knowing that he is going to have a baby girl.. yet at the same time very protective!!

Looking forward to: Getting my long Dr. Appointment over with this coming Tuesday!! The one where they check to see if you have diabetes or anything else... I am nervous for it and just want it done.

Baby Size: Head of Lettuce,  Average size: 13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lb.

Names: Blakelee Marie Bland

No comments: