"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Rose Gardens

Thanksgiving Point has there super pretty Rose Gardens right now!! So on June 23rd us girls went to walk around and see all the amazing flowers.
The whole walk around is beautiful!!! Lots of fun bridges, ponds, and plants to enjoy, as well as flowers.
I love flowers so much. It was so much fun to search for some of the most pretty ones. I found lots of Yellow and White flowers so I took many pictures of them so that I can frame them and hang them in Blakelee's room since those are the colors we decided on.
Our little model!! She is just the mose adorable little girl I have ever seen!!
25 weeks here!! Time sure needs to slow down. We have lots to do and not enough time to do it.
It was such a great day walking around the garden. There were some parts that reminded us of the movie Secert Garden! Beautiful!!!

No comments: