"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Universal Studios


On the 5th of April we drove to Universal Studios. I had not been there since I was very young so it was all new to me. Same with Griff so we had a great time seeing all park. When we got in we went on the tour behind the scenes to see how movies are made. We got to see Fast and the Furious, Desperate Housewives, The Grinch, and many many more super fun shows. Afterwards we rode some rides (well my family did, the rides here were much to big for a prego girl) and ate some lunch. We watched a Water World show and did some shopping. The one ride I did ride was the Simpson's Ride, it was a very long long wait but so worth it!!
We left the park pretty late and had a good drive back to the condo. Once we got there we showered and fell asleep. In the morning we had a super relaxing day. The girls went to Downtown Disney to do some final shopping while Griff went Golfing, then back to the condo for some BBQ chicken and pool time. It was such a pretty day to soak up some sun. My parents and Grandparents only stayed till about 2 or 3pm then they drove to Vegas. Meanwhile Griff and I, Lindsay and Zach played some more in the pool and hot tub. Afterwards we got cleaned up and just relaxed for the night. Then off to dream land we went.
Griff woke me up bright and early 5am Cali time (6am slc time) to start our long drive back home! On the way we stopped for some breakfast and took some naps. It took us about 9-10 hours but finally Home Sweet Home!!!
What a fantastic trip. I loved every minute!!!

No comments: