"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

This year was a Different Christmas for me...
It was a Great one for sure but not the same Tradition that I've been doing since I was a baby.
On Christmas Eve we usually go to Grandma Andersons for a Big Party, Well this year
they weren't feeling the best... Grandma had a bad fall a few weeks ago and really hurt her back. She has been sitting on heating pads to help with the pain.. So this year instead of the big party a few of us went over and took them dinner and gave them their presents.
 After Grandmas Griffin and I went to my Parents to spend some time with them..They gave us our gifts and we gave them theirs.
 They SPOILED us :D
 We ending up spending Christmas Eve night over at the Blands.
In the morning we all exchanged Gifts. It was a great time...
 Kinect!!!! SO much Fun!
 Yup adult presents now haha!! Love this Vacuum.
 Next... Over to Grandma Paynes for Christmas Brunch!!!
 Isn't she Precious!??
Look at that cute Christmas Outfit!!
She is so cute we just love her to death.
 More Spoiling!!!
Then we went back to my parents to hang out for a little before we went and saw a movie with the Blands.
Lets just say we saw the DUMBEST movie ever!!!
Do Not Go See 'How do you Know'!!!!
 Like I said it was a great year but different!!
We got spoiled and we got to spoil other people!!
LOVE Christmas!

xoxo <3

1 comment:

S and L said...

What a fun day! It went by way to fast! I want to get a copy of your pictures OK? XOXO