"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fun 20-10

Went to see the most Beautiful Leaves!!
 Our New addition to our Family.
 Went to see Thriller... Twice :D
 Visited these Guys in their Home Town.
 Took Laryssa to her first time of Mini Golf.
 Dressed up for our First Halloween Party in our New House!!
 Made my first Roast Dinner...
 Thanksgiving at the In Laws.
 Married my High School Sweetheart!!!!!
Also Went to The Roof for the Proposal.

 Got Engaged <3
 Went to the Bahamas for some of our Honeymoon.
 Snorkeled for the first time in Florida.
 Got a cute Balloon animal
 Got the Xbox Kinect
2010 was a great year!! It went by SO FAST... We got engaged in April and Married in August. It made the year Fly by!
We bought our first house in Saratoga Springs it is my favorite place to be!!!
I love my Husband this year would have to be my favorite year so far.

No comments: