"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye...

2010~
New Years Eve we had a VERY eventful night...
Griff and I have been looking for a new car to trade mine in and we found one!!
So we get a great deal and sign almost all the paper work... as we are back getting all the money worked out we notice they tagged on an extra year to the loan!!!
WHAT?? We were not very happy... so we tell them we are not getting it if the loan is longer!
Well they said they couldn't work it out...Since we were buying a car they gave us an 'entertainment pack' it had Jazz tickets, movie tickets, and Cafe' Rio Gift Card! We both were upset about the loan so I told Griff we were leaving as I put the Entertainment Pack in in m purse, then we left!!!
Dang... We really LOVED the car and had Everything unloaded out of my car to the new car, so we had to unload the new car to my car... at this time it was 11pm and we were missing our party!!!
Well like I say everything happens for a reason and maybe it was for the best!!
Once we got out of the Dealership we headed to the Donaldson's for a fun party!
 Happy New Year!!!!
2011 is here!
 Kinect! We all got the chance to play, it was SO much fun!!
 Debbie is my Second mom... and her daughter is my Best Friend!!!
Debbie was Diagnosed with Breast Cancer this year... She has gone through all the treatment and is getting Better!!! LOVE her <3
 We played Kinect Sports, it has
Boxing, Volleyball, Bowling, Track, Ping Pong, and Soccer.
 We got Volley Ball haha!! Not my sport but it was so great.
Ping Pong!! 
 Soccer... Lucky Zach!! He kicks butt at Soccer.
 Our Mascot for the Girls.. The Snowman
for the Boys... The Carrot!
 My parents Boxing lol!!
It was so funny to watch!
 New Years Day!
We had a family party in the morning and that evening we had a Memorial to attend... Our Friend Jill Dunn took her own life on Christmas eve... She has the Cutest little girl and her ex husband Family is our favorite family ever!! Jill was such a Bright and Happy girl Everyone who Knew or Met her loved her!! We love you Jill Rest in Peace, You are in a better place now. Your Daughter is loved my many and is in Great Care!! Watch over her Forever!!! 1988-2010~






1 comment:

S and L said...

Great memories with great people! I need copies of these pictures too. I think I got a total of 4 pictures with our camera.... :(