"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Monday, November 3, 2014

...October...

Through the month of October I tried to do some activities for Blakelee since I was home. We love the Holidays so we decided to do some fun crafts!
...Decorating oranges...
...Going on a fall walk in our new stroller...
...Painting fall decorations for the Festival of Trees...
...Trick or Treat Smell my Feet...
...Making Halloween Cookies and wearing our Halloween best!!!...
...Going to play at Jump On It...
...Just relaxing!...
...LOVE...
...Savvy's first Sunday to Church, Sisterly LOVE in their Sunday Best...
...Savvy meeting her Great Grandpa and Grandma Anderson. Blakelee playing on the piano that I use to play with when I was her age!...
...Lazy home days...
...SMILE...
...Griff golfing with his boss Cason. Making a Double Eagle!...
...Making more Halloween Cookies for Dad. Taking them to his work...
...Bath Time...
It has been so great to spend this time with my girls!

No comments: