"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Carving Pumpkins

On Sunday October 26th we invited our friends out to have dinner, carve pumpkins, and watch Walking Dead. Becca and Stefan couldn't make it but Steve and Lara came out. We had Navajo Tacos, scones, and apple pie!! Such a yummy dinner. 
We then started to carve our pumpkins.d Blakelee found a crayon and decided to color on hers!! When we started to pull the guts out she kept making a disgusted face and sticking out her tongue. She had a spoon and would just move it around inside in the pumpkin but wouldn't get any seeds out. Such a silly girl. I tried to put her hand inside and she started to get mad and pulled her hand out. I guess she finds it nasty!!
Griff bought a tool that you hook up to a drill and it carves out the guts for you. So the boys did that! It was pretty nifty. I will have to try it out next year!! Since Griff had the drill already out he decided to drill holes in his pumpkin instead of carving. Steve made a scary face, and Lara glittered hers. Before I started to carve my design I wanted to get a picture of Savvy in the pumpkin. My pumpkin was just a tad to small but it ended up working out. Good thing she has good head control!!! I then carved a Dracula in mine. After carving the boys played some computer games while Blakes went to bed and Lara and I watched Hocus Pocus. We then watched the Walking Dead. It was a great Halloween filled night.
Blake really wanted to sit in the pumpkin too haha! But it was much to small for her. But I love those pouty lips!

No comments: