"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Derek and Julianne Hough

On July 17th my mom and I went to see Julianne and Derek Hough in concert.
They were amazing. We had pretty good seats just off the side of thee stage. When we got there we got some treats and enjoyed the show. During intermission we got some snacks and watched the rest of the show. I wish I could dance like them.... I guess I wish I was still dancing! Oh how it made me miss dancing!!!! I really need to find a dance class.
Derek is so CUTE!!!! Him and Julianne came into the crowd and sang and danced and let anyone pretty much swarm them! He did more of a train line dance. We weren't down on the floor so I didn't go down and join but it was so fun to see them interact with their fans.
Love date nights with my mom.  She is an amazing lady LOVE her!

No comments: