"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Fishy

This little girl Loves her baths more then I think I do!! Anytime that she is having a fussy moment or does not feel good if we fill the tub she gets so excited. I love that she sits in the tub now and plays with all her toys. They all go straight into the mouth, along with all the bubbles hahah!! It is the cutest thing ever. 
She is my little fishy!!
She has had a few tips in the tub and her face went in the water... I immediately pick her up and sit her back up. Her eyes go big and she takes a big breath, then she gets a smile. She knows I would never let anything happen to her. She trusts me so much!! I think and hope that she will be my little fish in the pool this year!! I can not wait!! :)

No comments: