"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Thursday, March 7, 2013

5 Months

No way is Blake's 5 months old!! She is gaining such the personality. We just love it so much she gets so smiley  giddy, excited, and happy with such the simplest things ever. Such as when we walk into her room to pick her up from her crib (she flails her arms and legs all over and can't even catch her breath!!), watching us make her a bottle, playing peek a boo, when we smile at her, and laughing at and with her. 
She is SSOOO close to rolling over from her back to her stomach ! She cranks her head all the way to the side and lays on her left side, but she keeps her left leg there for support so it wont let her finish the roll. We really just hope that she doesn't do it when we are all work or not looking and we miss it... I would be so bummed out. She still rolls from her stomach to her back every once in a while but as of lately tummy time is not her most favorite unless you are right there in front of her. 
She is still very patient and such a good baby unless she is hungry, poopy, or have been ignored for to long!! She entertains herself with her toes, binky, and blankets haha!! 
She loves playing in her play saucer, swing and with her birdie toy. She will play with it for about 30 minutes until she gets bored, but it is so nice that she will play with them while I get things done. 
Blakelee has the most beautiful eyes!! Bright blue and so big and perfect. I am thrilled that she has blue eyes they will melt your heart when you see them. Her toothless grin is the sweetest smile I have ever seen. She is perfect in every way.  She loves to smile and laugh and will anytime you smile and laugh at her. She loves attention so anytime any one, but especially Griff, gives her attention she can't help but Laugh and Smile from ear to ear!! She LOVES her daddy, and has him wrapped around her itty bitty finger already!!! She is going to get what she wants every time from him! :) She is his PRINCESS.
Blakelee is still such a good sleeper!! She is such a good baby, we couldn't have asked for better!!! She loves her schedule and has made it very easy to stick with it. 
9 am wakes up for a bottle
Plays and hang out
10:30-11 Nap time
1 wakes up for a bottle
Plays and hang out
2 Nap time
4 ish wakes up for a bottle
hang out the rest of the night
8 Night routine
9 Bed time
It is pretty close to clock work with this schedule she gets tired around the same time every day. I love to snuggle her so it is getting hard to place her in her crib for nap times!! I want to just hold and cuddle her, but I cant brake her schedule I need to stay strong so she sticks with it too :).
Perfect Profile!!!
Kissable Cheeks!!
My mom painted her toes!!! Love it!! I need to re paint them. It is so fun having such a sweet little girl. Getting her all dolled up with bows and dresses is so much fun. I can not wait till she has hair and I can do her first pony tail!!! We are going to have so much fun having girls days together! We already have started them. Every Thursday and Friday we run errands together and get ready together. She loves sitting in her bumbo on my counter in the bathroom and watch me get ready for the day. She wants makeup on already, she hollers at me until I pretend to put some on her, then she will giggle.
She is still such a face toucher! Especially when she is tired. We have been teaching her "soft!!" when she does grab at the face, she use to just claw with her nails but she has gotten so much better at just using her fingers and hands not her nails (some might not think so) , but she is defiantly  learning!!! She grabs and hangs onto your chin or shirt when she gets tired, I think it is a comfort thing for her so she knows you won't leave her. She has started arching her back when you lay her in your arms when she is tired and that means so is so tired she is mad!!!
We started her on Food!!! She has had carrots, prunes, rice, peas, and bananas ! She loved all them. It turns into a mess because she wants to feed herself and so I do let her, even though she usually puts the spoon to far into her mouth and chokes, she is learning!!! When I put her in her bumbo or high chair she knows that it is food time and she gets so excited her arms are going everywhere, it looks like she is going to fly away!!
Her new thing is this cabbage patch face!! When she makes this face she goes "mmmmm" It is SO cute!!! The other day Griff started going "Mmm-Ooo-MMmm" and she started to mimic him!! Every once in awhile it is "MOM" or "MAMA" Awww any day now she will be saying the words for real!!! My baby girls is slowing saying my name, it brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it!!!
I LOVE that she can and will hold her bottle every time it is time for one. She has started to even get mad at me if I hold it for her. She lifts her hands right up to the bottle and will grab it from me to do it herself. She is getting independent!! 
She is getting so close to sitting up!! We have been working with her so much and she will balance there for a few seconds then will tip over. I think that this will be the month that she sits by her self. She is growing up so fast!!! She is now in 6 month clothes... It is sad to pack up the 3 month outfits already! But that just means we need a shopping spree since she doesn't have much 6 month clothes and jammies!!! Yay!! This little girl has stolen our hearts we miss her so much when we are at work and not with her. I don't think I can get enough of her right now. I love giving her snuggles and kisses every minute of the day. She is the light of our life's!!!!

No comments: