"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 38!!!





How far along? I am 38 weeks along and will be 39 tomorrow.
Total weight gain: I have only gained 22 pounds. I am proud to admit it :)

Maternity clothes? I am still wearing some and also wearing normal clothes. I love that the style for pregnant women is to show off the belly.

Sleep: I sleep awful at night... My stomach gets so tight and sore and my ribs ache!! But I am tired ALL the time.

Stretch marks? None still!!! Yay!

Miss Anything? Being able to move around so easily. And Sleep.

Best moment this week: We got her crib put together, her car seat and stroller, and a rocking chair!! People are so generous. My client just gave us his old rocking chair!!

Movement: Yes still lots!! My doctor said she might slow down because she has ran out of room. I have noticed that there are times where I don't feel her but she still moves a lot.

Gender: Our sweet little girl!!

Food cravings: Mac and cheese!! But I do eat really anything.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have had a cold for a week... Coughing is really making me sick!!!

Labor Signs: I have had a few braxton hicks and 1 contraction. I am dilated to a 1 1/2 and thin!!

Symptoms: Heart burn still every night. Back and feet are very sore. Pregnant brain haha!

Belly Button in or out? It is out!!

Wedding rings on or off? I can still fit it on but through out the day my hands swell and my ring gets stuck... makes me very claustrophobic!!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy!! She will be here in 8 days!!! (if I go on time)

Husband this week: He is so excited for her to finally get here!! He feels my belly all the time and talks to her!! He is so cute.

Looking forward to: Having her here. I am still beyond nervous but very happy!!!

Baby Size: Tomorrow.... Week 39: Watermelon, Average size: 18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 lb

Names: Blakelee Marie Bland

2 comments:

Bryan and Dayna said...

I seriously am so jealous you will be having your little girl so soon!!! I hope everything goes well :)

Bland's said...

Oh thanks girl!! I can't believe how fast she will be here.