"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, July 22, 2012

*4th of July*

4th of July this year was fun but different, with it being on a weekday it is hard to stay out late. In the morning Griff went into work, I had the day off. So I met up with my family at my sisters house and we had German Pancakes for breakfast. They were so yummy!!! Afterwards my mom and I went to Walmart to register for Blakelee. We were there for a few hours and got some great things on our registry. We then decided to go get Pedicures. :D
It was amazing to have someone rub my feet!! I loved every minute of the pedi and am hoping to get a few more before Blake is born. The rest of the afternoon we just vegged and had some lunch. Griff came over once he had finished his shift and a few holes of golf. It was then time to head to Sugar House for our annual BBQ and fireworks!! They food was delicious and the company was great. Love spending time with the family. We didn't stay for the firework show because we both had to work early the next day, so we took off around 9:30. We did get a fun firework show on the drive home!! Basically every city was shooting them off! Such a fun day, can not believe how fast this year is going... July is almost over. Crazy!!!

No comments: