"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, July 22, 2012

24th Birthday

For my Birthday this year Griff spoiled me!! With it being Leap Year it made my birthday land on a Sunday... Dang it. Sunday birthday's are really hard. So we celebrated all weekend long. On Friday when I got off work Griff took me to the Olive Garden, then over to the Home Goods store because I wanted to maybe buy something for our house with my birthday money.
So I got some lamps for our room, and some bamboo stuff for our floor vase. It looks so good all set up!! Then on Saturday I had the day off. I met up with Griff and we went to Chef Tom's Francesco's for dinner. I had never been there it was a really delicious place!! After dinner we went to a movie. Then home for bed!!
On July 1st my actual birthday Griff woke up and made me breakfast in bed. He did a bagel, breakfast burritos, and yogurt mmm...!!!
We had a really great morning just hanging out and relaxing then we went to my parents for some dinner and cake. Then over to Griff's family for movie night and gifts. I got some really awesome presents this year. Everyone really spoiled me!!
26 weeks!!
Even my visiting teacher spoiled me!!
Thank you for such a fun Birthday everyone, especially my hubby!! 24 has been a great age so far :)

No comments: