"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Friday, April 20, 2012

16 Weeks...


How far along? 16 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain: None yet

Maternity clothes? Some.. Mostly just leggings and comfy shirts

Sleep:I sleep pretty good until I get woken up with my hips falling asleep on me.

Stretch marks? none

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my Stomach, and feeling good all the time (feeling sick is not fun.)

Best moment this week: We went in on Wednesday to Fetal Fotos to find out what we are having, we found out we are having a GIRL!!! The next day I was laying in bed and I felt the butterflies in my Tummy!!!

Movement: Not a whole lot at all just the butterflies that I felt last night.

Gender: Sweet Baby Girl.

Food cravings: Hard to say for the most part something sounds good for the day but not an all the time craving... This week I've wanted a Pretzel Time Pretzel and Jamba Juice.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Velveeta Mac and Cheese... Which I usually love!

Labor Signs: nope

Symptoms: Tired a lot!! Charlie Horse cramps in my butt muscles. They get pretty bad, sometimes I can't walk or put pressure on my legs.

Belly Button in or out? I have an outtie already but it hasn't popped out more yet! Stay in as long as you can little button!!

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I feel like I have been very easy going and happy. I have a hard time knowing I have work, that is what can make me moody and tired...

Husband this week: He is so excited about everything. Loved seeing her in the ultra sound and seeing all her gymnastic movements!! Going to be a great daddy!

Looking forward to: My belly to continuing to grow and to be able to feel her move more and more often.

Baby Size: She is the size of an Avocado about 4.6 inches

Names: Blaklee Marie Bland there are many ways to spell her name so we are debating on a few ways Blakelee, Blaklee, or Blakely this is with much narrowing down or many other ways.

No comments: