"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rest in Peace...

Great Aunt Connie!!
You will be very missed.
I have some amazing memories of you and your sweet husband,
I loved when I was able to dance in Tuacan and you were there cheering me on!!
When we would visit you guys you would have fresh fruit from your garden for breakfast!
Uncle Del would carve me fun bowls and cups out of wood!!
You were such an amazing Lady and I love you very much.
The news broke my heart but I know you are with your sweetheart now and you are so much more happy, and looking down on your family now and watching out for us.

Her Funeral Service was held on Saturday October 8, 2011.
It was a very lovely service.
As much as I really have a hard time at funerals...
.. I love them to be able to say goodbye.
It is good way to get closure!
Aunt Connie was my Grandma's sister,
and my Mom's aunt,
which makes her my Great Aunt!
Love you Connie we will be seeing you!!
Xoxo!!

No comments: