"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hole in One

Griffin has been golfing quite a bit lately.
He was on the golf team in High School and loved every minute of it.
When he graduated he continued to play then one day he just stopped...
... He must of gotten a new hobby for the time being.
But he is now back to golf and is so good at it.
I Love that his hobby is golf, it's nice to get outside and play a few holes or a bucket.
Such a perfect day for him to get out and play!!
I got to drive the golf cart while he played.
He would absolutely love it if I started to play but I think I would just hold him back haha!!
We would be playing much much slower and just wasting money on me!!
Hole In One!!!
On the second hole he got a hole in one.
Can you believe it???
He was so excited and I am so happy for him!!
We love going out on nice days and him golfing while I support from the side!!
Griffin the Golfer!!
:)

No comments: