"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Monday, July 11, 2011

Gifts, Cake, and Family

The Sunday after my Birthday Griff and I went over to my families for my Birthday Dinner and Gifts.
My Grandparents came over and we celebrated!!
Time to Open my presents.
My "I know what you got me." Face!!
And I was right!!
It is a scrapbook organizer :D
Finally I have been needing one.
You Spoiled me Mom, Dad, Lindsay, Zach, and Ryss!!
And Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the lotion and Money!
Laryssa Saying bye to Uncle Griffin with a big Kiss!!!
Mmmm!!!!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake!!!!
Thank you mom for my yummy birthday cake.
Next over to Griffin's Families to Celebrate mine and Eric's Birthday!
Whit gave me some Super cute shoes :D
And Debbie gave me some good smelling hand soap and a cute scarf.
Lets just say she spoiled me!
2 Birthday Parties in one evening!!
2 Cakes
and 2 amazing families!!
Thank you for everything everyone!
You are all amazing :)

No comments: