"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

We are ENGAGED!!!

Yesterday was the best day of my life...So far!! Griffin suprised me by Proposing at The Roof. He had this whole night planned out down to me thinking I invited my parents to dinner... Little did I know he talked to them earlier in the week to ask their permission. What a cute fiance :) We had reservations at 5:30 when we got there his family was already at the table waiting for us. So we all sat down gave our drink order got up and hit the Buffet. My parents and I headed back to the table first because him and his family were taking a bit longer.. Now I know why haha Whit had the ring in her purse and they had to wait for me to leave so they could do a little switch a roo!! So when they sit back at the table I notice Griff only has about 3 things on his plate and he his pushed back from the table so I look over at him and say "why aren't you eating?" So he says... " I have an announcemt!" So I look over at my mom then his mom then Whit and they all have tears running down their cheek.... I then see my mom grab the camera! I knew what was next so I start to tear up and Many tears start falling down my cheeks. Griff says " Not only does she look Beautiful tonight...." Gets out of his chair and gets down on one knee, Opens the ring box "Kristin Marie Anderson will you Marry Me??" I am at this point crying I can not even talk!! So I nod my head Yes Yes!!! We hugged and kissed many times and he placed the ring on my finger. It was a dream and still feels like im dreaming... My ring is So amazing and so is my Fiance I love him So much and Can not Wait to spend eternity with My Best Friend!!!
The Proposal!

We are Engaged!!!!!!

Sneaky families all in on the plan!
My Handsome Fiance

My Beautiful Ring!! The best 1st time to The Roof!

My Family!

The View... So amazing
So in Love!
Engaged at last!!

Our Amazing Family!!

Love them!!

3 comments:

Team Skousen said...

Aww what a great story! Congratulations!!

Cami said...

awwwwh! i'm so glad you shared the story, so cute. i'm so happy for you guys... it's about time! :)

congrats.

Cox Family said...

Congrats! I am so excited for the both of you :) When is the big day???