"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

March


We went to the U of U gymnastics meet with my parents, Lindsay, Zach, and Laryssa! U of U won. Wooo it was awesome.

Laryssa Babyy is 1! Oh my word. Lindsay and Zach through a Birthday Party at their house for her 1st Birthday. Both sides of the family were there and the great grandpartents. Also some family friends. What a good time we had!

This is her own cupcake for her birthday! And this is what she did to it while eating it.. LOL what a silly little girl.

Griffin and I at Laryssa's Party!!!

Babbyy girl opening her presents from everyone.
She made a Haul!! It looked like Christmas morning had just taken place :)

Laryssa's 1 year pictures. I love her!



For St. Patty's Day Griffin, Luke and I drove to Wendover to meet up with Ely and Lance who were there already to celebrate Ely's Birthday. When we got to Wendover we gambled on the slots then headed over to the tables! Griff was trying to show me the ways of Craps... Um still do not understand that one. But I do understand Roulet and I really like that game! We made pretty good and all left with more then we went with!

For Ely's Birthday he had everything you could think of that was green!! We all loved and were rocken the Mustache.
Lets win big!!

1 comment:

Team Skousen said...

Her one year old picture is too cute! Looks like an action packed month!