"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sitting and Sweet Potatoes

My little one is Sitting! It is so fun that she can sit and play with her toys. It is so dang cute. I can just sit her in front of her toys and she will enjoy her self for a while!!
Sweet Potatoes
April 2nd
She is getting so good at eating her food. When we first started her on baby food most of it ended up on her or the bib. But now she is actually eating all the food!! She absolutely loved her sweet potatoes, she was getting mad at me when I wasn't feeding her fast enough. She loves all her food that we have given her. But I can tell she loves anything that is sweet!!! All the fruit and now these potatoes she has downed!! Love that we have a good eater on our hands. :)

No comments: