"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Anderson Christmas Party


On December 16th I went over to my moms house to help her bake some goodies. Griff went over to his moms for a while so we could bake!! Blake's was so good just sat in the high chair and hung out with us. After a while she wanted to be held so my dad came to the rescue. My mom and I made Peanut Brittle and Fudge. Mmmm So yummy!!
When the baking was over We all headed over to my aunt Michelle's house for our annual Christmas Party. We had a great dinner and chatted for awhile then headed down stairs for the white elephant game. Griff and I ended up with a weather station.
Jaelyn's Hat!! :)
It was a fun night for sure. Love Christmas Parties!!

No comments: