"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Breaking Dawn part 2

The day Breaking Dawn came out, November 16th, me, my mom, sister, friend Jori, and her mom all went out to dinner at Noodles and Co. then over the the movies!! My Aunt Karen's neighbor rents out a full theater the night all the Twilight movies have came out so we always buy a ticket for a fun girls night out!!
She does a drawing and a question game as well.. She has lots of fun gifts for all the winners!! My mom and Jori won. Lucky girls :).
Team Edward or Team Jacob??
Still both haha!!
So much fun!! I am sad to say that this yearly tradition is now over.. Lets hope that this lady finds another trilogy to rent the theater out for!! Fingers Crossed!

No comments: