"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My First Baby Shower!!


On July 28th my cute friend Lara through me my first baby shower!! It was SO well done and SO much fun. She completely spoiled us. She had a yummy lunch and some super fun games for us to play.
One of the games was a candy bar game, not like the diaper one, you have to match certain candies to a pregnancy term... for instance, epidural was Life Savers!! So cute!
We also played "Who knows Mommy the best" my mom won. It was so fun to see some of the answers.
Present time!!!
We sure made a haul. Everyone was so generous!!
We got lots of cute outfits, Binky's, sippy cups, burp rags, diapers, wipes, bows, towel, lotion, baby wash, and a mattress!! Thank you to everyone!!! Everything will be used lots and lots!!!
Hand made towel with a hood from Dayna!!! So Cute!!!
This is a super cute Car Seat cover from my friend Court!! Holy Moly we love it!
Love little Beau Man.
Not only did Lara throw such an amazing shower she gave me lots and lots of gifts!!!! Loved it all.
My mother in law is giving us our Crib Mattress she wrote a cute coupon good for one mattress!!
What a fun day I am so excited for everything we got and can't wait to use it. Such a great first shower.

No comments: