"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

19, 20, 21 Baby Bland

19 Weeks
20 Weeks
How far along? We are now officially 21 weeks along. More then half way!!!

Total weight gain: about 3-4 pounds.

Maternity clothes? I am still wearing Leggings, Baggy Shirts, but I have been wearing some maternity pants. They are so comfy!!

Sleep: Well I sleep a lot. I get home from work around 5 and I usually take a good long nap, then I am usually in bed by 10 or at least try to be! I do sleep good other then I toss and turn a lot trying to get in a comfortable position.

Stretch marks? None and hope I hope it stays that way!

Miss Anything? Sushi!! I have been wanting sushi so badly. Also being able to wear all my clothes I use to.

Best moment this week: Feeling her kick and stretch. Griff was even able to feel her kick pretty hard.

Movement: Lots!! She is a mover and a grover. We know that she is in there.

Gender: Girlie.

Food cravings: I have wanted Watermelon for these past few weeks, Sprite, and my most recent craving is Mcdonalds Hot and Spicy with extra Mayo.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Strong, gross, and powerful smells. Eggs... not as much as they used to but I still don't crave or want to eat them.

Labor Signs: I don't think any.

Symptoms: My tummy muscles are sore from them stretching and her kicking. Being tired every minute of every day. And I feel like I am hungry every minute of every day, but I can't eat a lot when I do.

Belly Button in or out? It is still not poking out!! But it is funny because it is stretching and getting flat... with it being an outtie belly button it is hard to explain!

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am all of the above. More happy and emotional then anything, but I can be set off pretty easily especially people I work for, with, and on. They can get the moody side out of me very fast.

Husband this week: He is such a sweetie!!! He understands why every time he sees me I am sleeping, and he lets me sleep. He loves feeling her move around and gets the biggest smile on his face when she kicks him. He loves talking to her too! He loves her and I very much he is going to be very protective.

Looking forward to: Getting the nursery ready and going out to register for her!

Baby Size: Pomegranate, Average size: 10.5 inches 12.7 ounces
Names: Blakelee Marie Bland
 
Love you sweet girl, you are such a little wiggle worm!! Mommy and Daddy love you very much and can not even wait to meet you this fall. Keep growing and moving we love feeling your little feet, arms and elbows moving around.

No comments: