"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1

My mom sister and I went to see Breaking Dawn the day it came out!
My aunt has a friend who for every movie she rents out a theater and does lots of
 games and prizes before the show!
So of course we all go :)
It is so much fun every year.
We first go get some dinner then over to the theater to answer questions about the
 movie we are seeing and win prizes.
This year my moms raffle ticket was drawn out so she got a prize!!!
My Aunt Karen, Cousins Alisa and Abbie!!
You bet your bottom that they had cardboard cut outs of the Hotties!!
I will admit that I am and I will always be Team Edward!!!
Yes Jacob is HOT, but Edward is Bella's and Jacob is well....
A home wrecker :)
Hahaha!
Mmmmm!!! :D
Can not even wait for next November!!!
I am so excited for the Finale movie! Eeekk!!

No comments: