This weekend I will be doing this...
Baking with my mom and sister!!
Making Ginger Bread Houses with our Friends!!
I can not even believe that Christmas is 10 days away...
When I was little we use to get The 12 Days of Christmas every year.
Now that I am married and live away Griff and I try to do the 12 Days to other people!
But... We didn't get on the ball as fast this year!
So maybe next year :)
10 things I can't wait for...
1. Christmas Baking with the Girls!!
One of my most Favorite Traditions.
2. Christmas movies all week!!
Especially on Christmas Day The Christmas Story all day long.
3. Making Ginger Bread Houses with our friends.
I haven't made one in a couple of years.
4. Family time.
Having lot of good laughs with all our families.
5. Seeing Christmas wrapping paper all over the floor on
Christmas Eve and Day!
6. Going Downtown and seeing all the Christmas Lights
with my family!
7. Seeing my cute little Laryssa's Face during all the fun
8. Hopefully having a snow fall so we can have a White Christmas!
It won't be the same without the fluffy snow!
9. Giving our gifts to all our loved ones and seeing the smiles
on their faces :)
10. Having work off for the whole weekend to be with