"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Words Wednesday

I only have 2 more days of work this week!!
I am so very excited to have a 3 day weekend...
... I don't even remember the last time I got a 3 day weekend other then when a vacation was planned.
On Friday I am going to be hanging out with my adorable Ryssa!!!
While her mommy goes to the Hospital to get enduced to have my other adorable Jaelyn!!!
I can not even wait to meet her.
These 9 months have gone way faster then the 9 months waiting for Laryssa!!!
I am so excited to be with my family and have the whole Friday to just hang out.

On Saturday our best friends are getting married!!!
We can not even wait for you two!
Steve and Lara you guys are going to have such an amazing day :)
I am so excited to be there and share this special day with you!!!!
Make sure you take the whole day to enjoy every minute...
... It will go by faster then you will ever know time can go!!!
P.S. We are way jealous you get to go to the Happiest Place On Earth afterwards!! Haha!!

I love both my jobs and they are both treating me just great!!
I am just very tired and starting to get very worn down working 6 days a week..
...Who knew it would take such a toll.
If I could get Saturday's off I would be the happiest girl!!
But that is only a wish that would never come true...
... Just to get a few Saturday's off for weddings and family outings have been like pulling teeth!!
Fingers crossed something works out!

 Lastly we are so bummed that Summer is basically over.
Summer was such a late start and now it is alredy starting to cool down in the mornings and evenings!!
I would be totally ok if it stayed warm until Halloween!!
Speaking of they are already putting Halloween Decorations out in stores :)
We do have to admit we can't wait for all the Holidays!!

Love, K&G

2 comments:

Cami said...

how exciting for lindsay. i'm excited to meet her (when we do their family pictures) :)

i agree. i'm sad summer is pretty much over, but i must admit i'm totally loving the fall weather. i just don't want snow..

you are so cute kristin!

{Lara} said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you to have a new niece :) And I'm also excited to see you at my wedding!! Its crazy it is in 2 days!!