"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Birthday Boy

A Happy Birthday to my Hubs.
He is 23... Wow!!!
Can I just say time sure does fly.

When I met Griff he was only 15..
... and now he is 23?
When did these years start going so darn fast??
They need to slow down haha.

Griff and I both had to work on his birthday, so when I got off I made a birthday banner!!
And then when he got home we started the Celebration.
Devin sent Griff a golf shirt.
He was on the phone with Dev when he opened his present.
He loved it.

Thank you Devin :D
He has already worn it!!
My turn for his presents.
I didn't know how to track down what he wanted...
... So I wrapped a card I made, and it had the gifts he wanted written down with some money in it :D
I got him golf shirts and a shag bag.
For those of you who don't know golf...
... A shag bag is a bag that holds Golf Balls.
I picked it up for him the next day!
Next...
Time to draw for dinner.
He picked Olive Garden Mmmm Yummy!!
At the Olive Garden waiting for our table.
After dinner Griff got to draw an activity out of the hat again...
... Drive in was what he picked :D
So we called my dad and asked if  we could borrow his truck for the movie.
Thank you dad!!
Drive In!!!
What a fun night.
Griffin had so much fun on his Birthday.
I'm so glad that everything turned out just perfectly.
I know I say this a lot but it is because it is very true,
I love him!!
He is my everything and I am so lucky to have him in my life!!

No comments: