"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our new Wall Decorations!

Yay we finally got the pictures we wanted and cute frames so we could hang these pictures up.
I love that we have space to hang more things up, next we are hanging some more shelf's up next to our clock!!
 This Bathroom will be coming together here soon. I will be making the BATH blocks with the Black and White Floral paper and hanging up a beach oil painting once we get it framed!

Our Master Bath is starting to come together so well!!!
I love the towel hook we have it makes the bathroom look so put together.
Now we are just going to get the vinyl above our tub that says "Soak your cares away."
Then it will be looking SO good.
The hooks in our Closet for all my scarfs...
What a good idea it opened up a drawer for us.
I love it!
There is still so much we would like to do to make our home look more homey!
I LOVE how it is all coming together :D
Next to get..
Shadow Boxes for our stairway
Floor Vase for my our front door
Vinyl above our Pantry door saying "Pantry"
Can not wait to get it all and watch our home become more warm and welcoming!

No comments: