"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 11...

...What’s in your makeup bag?


I have a lot of random make up, I even have tons more that I did not take a picture of because these are the main things that I use..
..I am not a picky person or high maintenance so for me I will use any brand of make up as long as it works.
I have really loved all my make up and guess what?? It is not pricey :D

Janssen Tinted Moisturizer
Elf Glow
Maybelline Mineral Powder
Maybelline Mineral Powder Illuminator
Covergirl Trublend Minerals
Concealer
N.Y.C. Blush
Sally Girl Brown Eye Shadow
Rimmel Eye Shadow Set
Covergirl Mascara
Covergirl Mascara Brush
Fresh Mineral Powder Brush
Fresh Mineral Eye Shadow Brush
Eyebrow Pencil
Black Eye Liner
Tweezers
Eye Lash Curler
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
...The finished look...


No comments: