"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Thrill....

The Bland girls ( Minus Meg... :( ) went to St. George to go see Thriller at Tuacahn!! It
was amazing. The dancers were so good They did amazing!!! When the show was over we met up with Eric to go get Fozen Yogurt, They have this super good place really close to their house. So when we get there we see many people in dance pants, sweats, and hair in pony tails. They were all dancing to the background music and all knew each other... come to find out they were the dancers from Thriller! Some might not care but I on the other hand
Found it amazingly awesome!!!! I was eating yogurt with the Odyssey Dancers from
the huge production Thriller :D!!!! WOW!!! Flexible... Oh my!! This crazy eyed zombie came and sat right next to me...
Haha
Not only did I see it in St. Gee, Griff and I went to see it at the U of U, with Mike and his wife Hahanna. They go almost every year so they sent us the invite so of course Griff and I were stoked to go see :D

Creepy.... They did so good here as well!! I did like the performance in St. Gee better but they still did such an amazing job!! My most favorite dances were, Frankenstien, Mummy,
Scare Crow, and of course the Thriller!!!

No comments: