"Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy."

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Big 5-0

For my dad's Birthday (Which is really Tomorrow) My mom Planned this huge Surpise 50th Birthday :D!! My dad is not one that likes to be center of attention so once he found out what my mom had done, sitting in the parking lot before they went into the party he saw one of his work buddies, he was not to happy but he had a great time with all his friends and family!!! 


 That morning my mom and I ran Helter to Scelter to get everything done!! It was an all day event but we had such a great time planning it and preparing for it!!!

 Waiting for the....
 SURPRISE!!!!

 Now time for the party :D Food and Fun.




 My dad got some great gifts haha it was such funny things. People are so Creative!!


We had such a fun time. My dad really enjoyed himself and was happy after all that my mom went through all the work she did to make his 50th Birthday memorable. My dad is the Greatest guy ever!!! We love him so much <3

2 comments:

S and L said...

Thanks so much for all your help! I could not have pulled it off all by myself. It really was a FUN night. :D LOVE YOU!

Bland's said...

You are welcome!! It was so much fun. I'm glad I had the day off so I could help out!!Love you too.